Thursday, October 15, 2009

Revisions for my Journal Summaries

After I submitted my journal summaries, I had to go back through the paper and change a couple of things. One of the biggest changes that I made was the layout of certain paragraphs. I had to change around different sentence structures as well as switch some paragraphs with one another. The main reason why I did this was to give my paper a more easy flowing feeling. The original seemed to be too abrupt when transitioning from topic to topic. Other changes that I made to my paper was, of course, were grammatical and punctuational mistakes. When I type out any paper for the first time, it seems to be almost complete. It is not until I reread it that I truly understand where certain commas and semicolons need to be placed to also help with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment