Monday, September 21, 2009

Screen Shot of my MacBook Pro

After looking over the screen shot of my desktop on a typical day, I noticed that I have a lot going on. I am extremely busy with school work and I am always trying to keep my self sane by watching Travis Pastrana's Nitro Circus show. As I looked down at the bottom of my screen, I can see all of my photography icons to allow me to edit my pictures that I take. When I think of composing in a digital space, I think that it can be a lot busier than typical pictures. Typical photographs are more one direction, but when you have pictures being posted up on the internet, they can be extremely complex and show a lot of things going on at once. To better understand the digital composing process, we need to understand that the internet is a very fast paced information source. So, in turn, the photographs in the digital world are more complex and are multi-directional. A person cannot just look over a picture on the internet and completely understand it, the person needs to understand the context around the picture to better understand what it is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment